Okay. Trillian has been bombarding me of late with messages from AIM saying that version I was using as going to expire in a couple days. That was about two weeks ago. I said fuck it and just downloaded AIM again. It's the only one I've used in the past. I also got a new screen name.
So if you're interested in adding me your AIM buddy list my new name is makemyownfun. I added a couple people from my old buddy list but since it's so outdated now I didn't add everyone. If you'd like me to add you please leave your SN in this post. I'll screen comments if you want to keep it on the DL.
I haven't chatted with anyone in a dog's age and I kind of miss it.
If you need to email me you can reach me at marishna_rsc[@] yahoo[dot] com.
In other news, I believe I learned this lesson last year as well, but walking back from fireworks in flip flops is NOT adviseable.
Happy belated Canada Day!!
So if you're interested in adding me your AIM buddy list my new name is makemyownfun. I added a couple people from my old buddy list but since it's so outdated now I didn't add everyone. If you'd like me to add you please leave your SN in this post. I'll screen comments if you want to keep it on the DL.
I haven't chatted with anyone in a dog's age and I kind of miss it.
If you need to email me you can reach me at marishna_rsc[@] yahoo[dot] com.
In other news, I believe I learned this lesson last year as well, but walking back from fireworks in flip flops is NOT adviseable.
Happy belated Canada Day!!